Know of a job opening that can be advertised on this page? Click here to contact us about it!
The Hun School of Princeton
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Education, Business, or related field. Ideally with a Masters or a combination of education and work experience in a relevant field
- Significant technology related leadership experience in an organization that uses primarily Macs (but also some PCs), preferably in an educational or non-profit institution
- Demonstrated proficiency in using MacOS, the Google Apps for Education, Microsoft Office, and Learning Management Systems
- Agility to be self-directed, handle multiple tasks and priorities, solve problems and demonstrate leadership skills within a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personal qualities including resilience, approachability, and kindness
- Must pass a State of New Jersey criminal background check and be fingerprinted
See the job description on the school’s webpage here.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Celeste Dirk, director of human resources at email@example.com. No phone calls, please